Digital Safety Workshop: Tuesday, March 17
Do you feel poorly equipped to protect your middle schooler on the Internet? Learn practical ways to support your child during the digital age at a Digital Safety Workshop, Tuesday, March 17.
- WHAT: Digital Safety Workshop, for parents of 6-8th grade Internet users
- WHEN: Tuesday, March 17, 6-8 pm (Doors open at 6; presentation begins at 6:30.)
- WHERE: Harriet Tubman Middle School, 2231 N Flint Avenue
- PRESENTER: Sgt. Tom Hamann, City of Lake Oswego Police Department
- SPONSOR: Offered by the Portland Public Schools Office of the Ombudsman.
- DETAILS: Light dinner and child care provided.
- REGISTER: Workshop is free but please email or call to register and to request language interpretation services if needed: firstname.lastname@example.org / 503-916-3045