Important information for current and future FHS students
FHS is getting more clarity on what the summer will look like as it moves from the Marshall Campus back into the newly-renovated building. Please be patient with office staff as this will be a chaotic time.
The following is a general outline of when they believe the staff will be available to field questions as well as dates for registration. Although registration is not mandatory for students, it can help them feel oriented and connected to school before the first day. They also will receive their student IDs, which has their TriMet passes. If they don’t go to registration, they will not get their IDs until after school starts. Most
fall sports (cross-country, football, volleyball, soccer) have summer workout schedules and will be using the facilities at the Marshall Campus until the end of summer break. Contact the FHS office for information about Fall sports.
- June 26-July 11: FHS offices CLOSED, no phones
- July 12: Administrative staff available via phone and email only
- August 11: Office staff back in the new building and office open
- August 14: Registration for Seniors
- August 15: Registration for Juniors
- August 16: Registration for Sophomores
- August 17: Registration for Freshmen (there will also likely be a freshman orientation the following week, details TBD)
- August 26: Community Care Day
- August 30: First day of school
- September 1: Nike Football field dedication before the first PIL Home Game
- September 2: Alumni breakfast and first official public tours of the new building