Happy Summer from Steph and the SES chickens!
It is nice and quiet here, but it can get lonely, too. There are many projects that need more attention than one little garden teacher can tackle. This is meant to be a school community garden; a place that is the creation of a group of people working together. Call a Sunnyside friend to meet you to work on a garden project for an hour this summer. Here are times that Steph will be facilitating with tools, directions and possibly treats!
- Tuesday, July 24, 8:30-10:30am: Morning planting, weeding, watering and chicken care
- Friday, July 27, 9-11am: Planting, watering, weeding and popsicle party
- Tuesday, August 14, 8am-2pm: Gardening drop-in hours
- Tuesday August 21: Grade-level gardening get-togethers. Meet with friends that may be in your class, tend to your specific grade-level garden projects and welcome new student families.
- 8:45-10:00am: Kindergarten, 1st and 2nd grades
- 11am-12pm: 3rd, 4th and 5th grades
- 2-3:15pm: Middle school grades
Contact Steph with inquiries: email@example.com.