Our annual fundraiser, Read-A-Thon, is here! The official reading days are from February 18-March 2. SES students received all of their information packets and bookmarks on February 18.
To make a pledge click here.
We have lots of amazing prizes for top fundraisers and top readers, plus TONS of exciting activities planned for the students. Here is the list:
- Tuesday, February 18: Read-A-Thon kick-off
Author and illustrator of the Peter & Ernesto books, Graham Annable, will give a presentation to our students and sign books.
- Friday, February 21: Pajama Read-in Event
Wear pajamas to school and spend recess reading in the auditorium.
- Monday, March 2: FINAL READING DAY, and the wildly popular dress like a book character day.
We’ll also have ongoing events and reading prizes throughout Read-A-Thon, including: House Cup, Got Caught Reading and Locker Library.
A very important reminder: We measure reading for this event in UNITS, NOT MINUTES.
- Grades K-2: 10 minutes of reading = 1 unit
- Grades 3-8: 20 minutes of reading = 1 unit
Please feel free to contact me with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To download another brochure or just have a digital version click here.
Ready, set, read!