Run/Walk/Move: Congratulations, winners
Congratulations to everyone who participated in the Run/Walk/Move fundraiser. To date, we have raised over $11,000 for SES! Pledges are still being accepted and may be turned in at the SES office and online.
We also have tallied for prizes for the different grade levels. Individual winners were determined for most funds raised and for highest points (number of pledges x2 + number of laps run). Individual winners will be awarded a 25$ Amazon gift card that they may pick up at the gift card table on a Tuesday or Thursday morning before school.
Class prizes were determined by percentage of students who participated in fundraising. Winning classes will be awarded a celebration of the teacher’s choosing. A big round of applause to our winners and to the entire SES community for a successful event!
If you loved this event and are interested in helping out next year, please contact Katy Powell at email@example.com.
Grades K-2 awards:
- Fundraising: Cormac Frazee Johnson, 2nd grade
- Highest points: Ruby McNutt, Kindergarten
- Class participation: Kelly’s 1-2 class
Grades 3-5 awards:
- Fundraising: McKenna Coughlin, 3rd grade
- Highest points: Logan Aldrich, 5th grade
- Class participation: Jeremy’s 3rd grade class
Middle school awards:
- Fundraising: Thomas Ferrante, 6th grade
- Highest points: Blake Gundry, 8th grader in Karen Shea’s class
- Class participation: Cori’s class