SchoolPay Information for Families
SchoolPay is an online web tool that allows families to pay for items such as registration fees, athletic fees, event tickets, uniforms, and donations without having to make a special trip to the school or send a check with their students. It also provides the convenience of paying by Visa, MasterCard or Discover Card online or onsite.
Parents and guardians are able to use one log-in at SchoolPay to see all items available to them. They will also be able to see the payment history for each of their students.
If you are a PPS parent or guardian who has provided your email address to the school district, you already have an account set up on SchoolPay. You simply need to activate it. To activate:
- Go to pps.schoolpay.com
- Click the padlock icon at the bottom right corner of the login section.
- Provide your email address in the box provided and click the Reset button.
- Youâ€™ll receive an email with a link in it to reset your password. Click it.
- Your browser will open a SchoolPay page entitled â€œWelcome Backâ€ that provides a place to update your password.
- After youâ€™ve updated your password, return to the login screen, and youâ€™re all set.