- Friday, April 13- Sunday April 15, 2018
- Camp Westwind, north of Lincoln City on the Oregon Coast
Join Sunnyside families for a weekend at Camp Westwind, a 529 acre camp, farm and wilderness area set in the middle of the Cascade Head UN Biosphere Reserve. Sunnyside’s Westwind weekend includes:
- Heated, bunkhouse-style sleeping accommodations
- Six communally-prepared meals
- Puzzles, games, and crafts
- Hiking, paddling on the Salmon River, beach volleyball, tide pool exploration, walks on the beach, and more!
COST: $80 per person. Space is limited to 145 individuals.
A limited number of scholarships may be available for staff, volunteer organizers, and families in need of financial assistance.