It’s our chance to shower our incredibly talented and committed Sunnyside teachers and staff with lots of love & gratitude.
Here’s how you can be a part of the goodness:
1. Sign up to bring in food to feed our awesome staff:
- Tuesday, May 29: K-2 grades will bring breakfast and brunch foods
- Wednesday, May 30: 3-5 grades will bring burrito bar fixings
- Friday, June 1: Middle School families will bring salads, breads and desserts
2. Contribute a small gift or homemade goodie to your teacher’s Love Basket. Your Room Parent will give you instructions as to where to leave this.)
3. Donate to the fund that allows us to gift non classroom staff via this link.
4. Help kids make cards for staff during lunchtime and after school.
Please take a moment with your kiddo to think about how you both would like to express thanks to the people who make SES the incredibly student-centered, engaging, connected and fun school that it is.
If you have questions regarding Staff Appreciation Week, ask Leonie at firstname.lastname@example.org.