Thanks to the many families who have taken the Portland Public Schools 2025 survey.
This 17-question survey is now open through Friday, May 8, because it provides an important opportunity for our whole community—all Portlanders, not only PPS staff and families—to shape changes in our school district as we grow. The survey takes about 10 minutes to fill out.
PPS enrollment is expected to grow by thousands of students in the next decade. This is your chance to weigh in on key questions:
- What values should drive changes in school boundaries?
- How do we make sure that all neighborhoods have strong schools?
- How do we strengthen course offerings for students in grades 6-8?
Survey results will be shared with the public and will inform the Districtwide Boundary Review Advisory Committee (D-BRAC) as they develop their recommendations to the Superintendent.
The survey is again available:
- Online, through Oregon’s Kitchen Table in all supported languages.
- By download as a PDF. Give the completed survey to someone in your school office or to Kimm Fox-Middleton in PPS Community Involvement & Public Affairs at BESC.
We encourage everyone to take the Portland Public Schools 2025 survey and we sincerely appreciate your efforts to encourage others to do so, too.