If you haven’t been to the Lavender Lot yet, located on SE Ivon between 13th and 14th, this is a great chance to get in on one of our area’s best-kept secrets. Harvest lavender for SES Harvest Fair projects. Get one or two garden service hours for the fall term, reconnect with SES friends and share summertime stories. We can use lots of hands, since there are lots of flowers. Gloves and tools will be provided.
- Harvest some Lavender for Harvest Fair
- Connect with middle school friends before school starts
- Spread chips on pathways, pull weeds, prune bushes
- Earn garden service hours early!
- Sign-up HERE is required for students getting dropped off.
- Finish smelling like flowers